LINH UNG LADY PAGODA TOUR
Linh Ung Lady pagoda considered the largest pagoda in all of Danang. It is in the Son Tra peninsula, on top of a hill which is in the shape of a turtle. Linh Ung pagoda faces to The Eastern sea. On the left is Cham Islands, on the right is Hai Van Mountain. The most peaceful place with stunning view.
🔰 OVERVIEW LINH UNG LADY PAGODA
- The Lady pagoda was originally built during the 18th century.
- People in Son Tra Peninsula recalled that, at the time of Minh Mang King (Nguyen Dynasty), there was a Buddha statue from nowhere to drift on the sandbank here. Believing that was an auspicious sign, people here established a shrine for worship, from that, the region was stable and fishermen could work in peace during a long time. The sandbank where the Buddha statue drifted was then named Bai But (i.e. Buddha land on earth) also was where LingUng pagoda erected today.
- Linh Ung Pagoda is in the Son Tra peninsula. Featuring perfect harmony between the modern and traditional architectures of Vietnamese pagodas.
- Left me breathless as soon as I stepped foot here. On top of a hill which is in the shape of a turtle. Linh Ung pagoda faces to The Eastern sea, on the left is Cham Islands, on the right is Hai Van Mountain.
- With the Marble Mountains surrounding the pagoda, there is also the Shakyamuni statue in the center, the Guan Yin on the right, and the Tripiṭaka on the left, 4 guarding statues with 18 Arhats arranged by a rule to protect the main Shrine.
- The most popular place for tourists to visit and local Buddhist followers to come and pray any time of the day since the name itself means that anything you pray for will come true.
📒 TIPS TO GO TO THE LINH UNG PAGODA
- Da Nang or Hoi An to Linh Ung pagoda by private car.
- Hire private car visit Marble Mountains and Linh Ung pagoda on a half day. It’s interesting experience.
VINPEARL LAND NAM HOI AN
Vinpearl Land Nam Hoi An is the largest entertainment complex in Vietnam, combining thrilling amusement park, fascinating cultural experience & wildlife discovery.
🔰 OVERVIEW VINPEARL
- Offers world-class entertainment modules and technology and promises brilliant, thrilling moments for visitors.
- Spreading over a total area of 62.4 hectares. Vinpearl Land Nam Hoi An is indeed the boundless entertainment paradise with its signature image of 12 ships anchoring right at the entrance.
- There are a variety of extreme games, all are unique around the world, such as Tourbillon Fast & Furious, Swiss Tower from 80m height, Super Chaos…; 95 indoor games, 5D film castle with 114 seats, Water Music Stage with 2500 seats.
- Guests will get to experience rich cultural heritage at Harbor Corner, situated between Riverside Old Town and the Western-style Avenue of Dreams.
- Explore Folk Island with stalls replicating Handicraft Village and rural games from all over the country.
- River Safari – The very first and only wildlife sanctuary in Vietnam that offers exploration via river way.
- Guest under 100cm-140cm tall : 450.000 VND ( Vinpearl South Hoi An package)
- Guest above 140cm : 550.000 VND
- After 17.00, guest under 100cm-140cm tall : 100.000 VND
- After 17.00, guest above 140cm : 200.000 VND
📔 HOW TO GET TO VINPEARL LAND NAM HOIAN
- Private bus of Vinpearl
- Public taxi
- Grab taxi from Da Nang or Hoi An
- Hoi An Private car to vinpearl land
💰 RENT CAR TO VINPEARL SOUTH HOI AN
|TRANSFER||4 SEATS||7 SEATS||16 SEATS|
|Da Nang to Vinpearl land Nam Hoi An||18 USD||20 USD||25 USD|
|Hoi An to Vinpearl land nam Hoi An||12 USD||14 USD||18 USD|
|Intercointinental to Vinpearl land Nam Hoi An||27 USD||31 USD||38 USD|
KY ANH TUNNEL
“Ky Anh Tunnel preserves memories of wartime. Guerrilla warfare tunnel in Quang Nam Province was one of three tunnels that played an important role in the war against the Americans between 1965-72, along with Vinh Moc in Quang Tri Province and the Cu Chi tunnel in suburban HCM City.
Have you ever wondered how the Vietnamese fought the war against a much stronger force – the U.S army?”
📔 DESCRIPTION TUNNEL
- Situated in Tam Thang Commune. The 32km tunnel.
- Served as a shelter, logistics and military command base for nearly 1,000 soldiers and guerrillas between 1965 and 1975.
- At that time, started digging by hands the tunnel network, which zigzagged among all villages in the region.
- It took two years to complete the defence work, which is 1m wide and 1.5m high. Thach Tan and Vinh Binh villagers covered the two longest segments with total lengths of 10m each.
- Villagers had to dig deep through layers of sand and laterite in order to prevent the tunnel arch from breaking under shelling or the weight of military vehicles. So that they would not be observed by the enemy force, they had to excavate the ground at night and dump the soil into a river or rice fields. As the commune was surrounded by bamboo bushes, the tunnel system was built under bamboo trees, while entrances and exits were disguised by sand and bushes.
- The whole village kept the tunnel a secret. That’s how it survived during the 10-year period of fierce war.
DANANG UPSIDE DOWN WORLD
” DaNang Upside Down World with special, unique architecture, breaking all gravity rules, you will be confused between floors and ceilings. Watch out, things can “drop” on your head.Looking for a good place in the magnificent city of DaNang where you can spend some quality time with your family and friends.“
🌐 DESCRIPTION DANANG UPSIDE DOWN WORLD
- Open : 10.00AM – 19.00
- Address : 44 Ho Xuan Huong street, DaNang.
- Upside down ticket : 130.000 VND/adult and 70.000 VND/child
🔰 WHY DANANG UPSIDE DOWN WORLD IS SPECIAL?
- DaNang Upside Down World with a total of 10 rooms, 7 of which are upside down from living room, bedroom, kitchen, toilet, laundry room and mini mart.
- Three more rooms with vintage design.
- The most outstanding would probably the pastel pink kitchen with Hello Kitty theme, and Nobita’s study room in Doreamon with time machine and magic door.
📒 WHAT TO EXPLORE AT DANANG UPSIDE DOWN WORLD?
- Each room has different corners for photos.
- Take surreal and hilarious photos of yourself and your companions attempting to do domestic things.
- All of them are decorated with many colors and interior suitable for real life.
- Entering the house, you will be wowed to see all interior are upside down.
- Talking about that strange feeling when you are walking on the ceiling, not the floor, with things flying above your head.
- The upside down reality will surprise visitors, making you feel like you are entering a magic world.
- Come to DaNang Upside Down World to take exciting photos to share with your friends.
🛠 HOW TO GET TO DANANG UPSIDE DOWN WORLD
- The best way transfer from HoiAn to DaNang Upside Down World by private car
- Get Public taxi or Grab Taxi if your nearby Upside Down World around 3km
HOI AN SPA
Hoi An Spa is always looking forward to taking care of you according to the pure value of life, to ensure that your body and soul experiences the indulgence. Enchanting spa journeys infused with vietnamese traditions.
🍀 WHY YOU SHOULD GET MY SERVICE ?
- Living in the heart of the old town, HOI AN SPA is a beautiful day spa for people who want to not only immediately relax but also refresh a body by a professional massage therapist and theoreticians team, coupled with pure natural ingredients spa products.
- We invite you to come to HOI AN SPA, our dedicated team of professional therapist will ensure you leave us feeling relaxed, refreshed and completely rejuvenated.
- Free one way pick-up or drop off from Da Nang to Hoi An or return.
🍀 BODY TREATMENT
- Hoi An Special Massage 60 minutes – 14 USD
- Hoi An Special Massage 90 minutes – 20 USD
- Swedish Massage 60 minutes – 14 USD
- Swedish Massage 90 mins – 20 USD
- Hot Stone Massage 60 mins – 16 USD
- Hot Stone Massage 90 mins – 20 USD
- Aroma Massage 60 mins – 16 USD
- Aroma Massage 90 mins – 20 USD
- Thai Massage 60 mins – 16 USD
- Thai Massage 90 mins – 22 USD
- Back, Shoulder & Head 60 mins – 14 USD
- Back, Shoulder & Head 90 mins – 20 USD
- Pregnant Women Massage 60 mins – 14 USD
- Pregnant Women Massage 90 mins – 20 USD
- Foot Reflexology 60 mins – 14 USD
🔰 BODY CRUB AND WRAP
- Coffee & Milk, Coconut or Black Sesame 40 mins – 11 USD
- Milk & Yogurt or Red Bean 50 mins – 10 USD
🔰 FACIAL TREATMENT & WAXING
- Anti Aging Skin30 mins 7 USD
- Anti Aging Skin 60 mins 13 USD
- Leg Waxing 18 USD
- Hafl Leg Waxing 13 USD
🔰 NAIL SERVICE
- Manicure 30 mins 5 USD
- Deluxe Manicure 40 mins 8 USD
- Pedicure 30 mins 7 USD
- Deluxe Pedicure 50 mins 9 USD
- Manicure & Pedicure 60 mins 11 USD
🔰 CONTACT FOR RESERVATION
ENTRANCE FEE TO HOIAN DANANG HUE
List of the entrance fee to HoiAn DaNang Hue – Experience and knowledge are what traveling bring to us, therefore.
- The first thing every travelers will think of when traveling to a place is how much the trip will cost, to be able to budget your money well.
- Before travelling to any places, it’s very important to know the entrance fees.Aside from the flight, transfer and accommodation prices, this will help you calculate easily the cost of the trip you are going to take. Below is an entrance ticket price list for most of famous tourist spots in Vietnam in 2020 as a reference for you.
📙 PRICE OF THE ENTRANCE FEE TICKET IN HUE
- Hue Imperial Palace (Imperial City – Hue Museum of Royal Antiquities) – 200.000 VND
- Tombs: Minh Mang, Tu Duc, Khai Dinh – 150.000 VND/tomb
- Gia Long, Thieu Tri, Dong Khanh Tomb – 50.000 VND/tomb
- Hon Chen, An Dinh Palace / Nam Giao Esplanade – 30.000 VND
- Thanh Toan Bridge – 20.000 VND
📙 PRICE OF THE ENTRY FEE IN DA NANG
- Cable car to Ba Na hills – 750.000 VND ( free under 1m), buffet about 255.000 VND (Kid – 128.000 VND)
- Lift 2 ways to Marble Mountain – 30.000 VND
- Am Phu cave in Marble Mountains – 40.000 VND
- Cham museum – 40.000 VND
- Linh Ung pagoda – Free
- Hot Spring Park – 300.000 VND
- Hoa Phu Thanh – 250.000 VND
📙 PRICE OF THE ENTRANCE FEE IN HOIAN
- HoiAn ancient town – 120.000 VND
- Thanh Ha Pottery Village – 150.000 VND
- Tra Que village – 20.000 VND
- Impression theme park 400.000 VND – 900.000 VND
- Water Puppet show 80.000 VND for adult or 40.000 VND for kid
- Basket boat tour in Cam Thanh Village 5 USD – 10 USD depend company
📔 ENTRANCE FEE OF VINPEARL LAND NAM HOI AN
- Elderly over 60 years old : 330.000 VND
- Guest under 100cm-140cm tall : 450.000 VND
- Guest above 140cm : 550.000 VND
- After 17.00, guest under 100cm-140cm tall : 100.000 VND
- After 17.00, guest above 140cm : 200.000 VND
📒 ENTRANCE FEE TICKET OF MY SON HOLY LAND
- 150.000 VND per pax
📚 FREQUENTLY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ABOUT ATTRACTIONS
What Does The Hoi An Old Town Ticket Cover?
- The ticket allows you walking access to the all the streets within the Hoi An Old Town district, and admission to a number of historic buildings, also referred to as sightseeing places, including heritage buildings, as well as museums and a theatrical performance. Therefore each ticket allows you entrance to five sightseeing places. After that, if you wish to visit more than five, you will need to purchase additional tickets. Most ticketed buildings or monuments will have official ticket collectors manning the entry.
Where to Buy Hoi An Old Town Tickets? Locations of ticket stalls?
- Nguyen Thi Minh Khai street and Hem 19 Hung Vuong street intersection, near Wellspring Cafe
Cong Nu Ngoc Hoa street, across the intersection from Cabanon restaurant
- Duong Cao Hong Lanh street on An Hoi island, near Song Hoai Square Bridge
- Duong Cao Hong Lanh street on An Hoi island, near An Hoi bridge
- Phan Chu Trinh street and Hai Ba Trung street intersection
- Tran Phu street (northwest end of the street), south of Phan Chu Trinh street intersection
- Tran Phu street and Bach Dang street intersection, near the Japanese Bridge
- Le Loi street and Tran Phu street intersection
- Tran Phu street and Nguyen Hue street intersection
- Tran Phu street and Hoang Dieu street intersection (Tourist Information Centre)
- Bach Dang street and Hoang Van Thu street intersection
DA NANG HOI AN TRAVEL TIPS BY PRIVATE CAR
DA NANG – HOI AN – TRAVEL TIPS
🔰 OVERVIEW INFORMATION TRAVEL TIPS
- Da Nang is also a place for authentic local cuisines. Due to its low volume of visitors, residents’ lives take place the way they have been for years.
- Hoi An town is packed with picturesque historical homes, pagodas and street-side cafes.
🔰 WHEN YOU COME TO A NEW PLACE LIKE DA NANG OR HOI AN
- You always wonder where to go, what to do, where to stay and what to eat.
- The most important question is how to have the best trip, but save time and money by private car.
- Da Nang Hoi An travel tips will share for you, tourists coming to DaNang Hoi An some travel experience and tips so that you will have more information to plan a good trip.
📘 STAY AT HOI AN FIRST, YOU SHOULD GO WITH DANANG HOIAN TRAVEL TIPS
- From Da Nang airport to Hoi An by private car ( Price is more cheaper than Grap,public taxi ).
- From Hoi An to My Son holy land – basket boat tour – Hoi An by private car.
- Hoi An – Marble Mountains – Linh Ung pagoda – My Son Holy land – back hotel in Hoi An same day.
- Private car pick up at Hoi An hotel – then to Ba Na Hills ( Golden Bridge) adn finish at Da Nang hotel.
- Hoi An – Hue city tour – Da Nang hotel.
📙 STAY AT DA NANG FIRST, YOU SHOULD GO
- From Da Nang hotel to Ba Na Hills then back Da Nang hotel.
- Da Nang – Hoa Phu Thanh – Ba Na Hills – Da Nang hotel.
- From Da Nang hotel, visiting Marble Mountains, Linh Ung pagoda then to Hoi An hotel.
- Da Nang hotel – Visit Hue city – Hoi An hotel and get relaxing.
CAU VANG GOLDEN BRIDGE BA NA HILLS . Vietnam’s Daring Golden Bridge Takes a “Hands-On” Approach to Tourism. Giant hands lift up Vietnam’s Golden Bridge. Anyone been up to see the new Golden Bridge in Ba Na Hills?
In the mountains above Da Nang, Vietnam sits a unique piece of bridge design. Winding its way around a 150-meter course lined with flowers, a golden bridge shimmers against the Ba Na Hills, supported by a pair of giant hands.
The Golden Bridge opened to visitors in early June, the shimmering structure emerges from the trees of Thien Thai Garden. The bridge sits 1,400 meters above sea level, an altitude which creates the illusion of a silk strip hiding in the clouds above Da Nang.Its green hands have been aged, as if they’ve been there for centuries.
The bridge’s 150-meter length is divided into eight spans. Along each perimeter is a line of Lobelia Chrysanthemum flowers, adding a further layer of color to the gold balustrades. The giant pair of hands has been finished with a weathered effect, creating the illusion of age and antiquity.
While undoubtedly distinctive, the Golden Bridge is not alone in the architectural typology of oversized objects. Further examples including giant ducks, dogs, and dinosaurs can be found in our roundup of weird and wonderful architectural novelties.
Ba Na Hills is a mountainside resort, establish by French colonists in 1919. Close to the city of Da Nang, it once held some 200 villas but today, only a few ruins remain. Ba Na Hills now holds a Fantasy Park and a ‘French village’, with cobbled streets.
📙 OVERVIEW – GO UP TO THE TOP OF BA NA HILLS BY CABLE CAR
- Ticket or entrance fee of Ba Na Hills including cable car round trip.
- The cable car in Ba Na Hills was completed in 2013.
- See the views of Danang city and the coast in the distance, and the fresh jungle.
📙 OVERVIEW – WALKING THROUGH THE FRENCH VILLAGE
- The cobblestone streets and European-style buildings are remarkably well-built considering that this resort is in Vietnam.
- An unique architectural work of ancient French villages: square, church, town, villages, hotels.
📒 HOW MUCH IS THE TICKET AT BA NA HILLS – GOLDEN BRIDGE?
The price to enter Ba Na Hills includes the ticket for all cable cars and theme park entrance ticket.
- Adult: 750.000 VND
- Children ( 1m – 1.3 meters): 650.000 VND
This ticket price does not include the price for Wax Museum (100,000 VND/ adult, and free for kids), as well as food and beverage. You can read more about the ticket price
Things to bring while visiting Ba Na Hills
If you visit Ba Na hills in the summer, you should buy some sun cream and a hat. Also, packing light and have a good pair of shoes are recommended.
DA NANG TRANSFER SERVICE
“Transfer from Da Nang to Hoi An is about 40 km, it’s relatively fast and easy to travel between these two places. My service provide Da Nang transfer service by private car. Therefore, If you are in Da Nang and want to transfer from Da Nang to Hoi An, let’s read these following information to choose the most suitable way for you and have a good trip. “
Our service offer the pick-up and drop-off services between Da Nang city and Hoi An ancient town. On your arrival, our driver is at arrival halls holding a welcome board with your name. Our professional drivers can track your flight then do not worry that he can’t see you there.
Furthermore, we give you his phone number in advance in case you don’t see him anywhere. He is locally knowledgeable, so please feel free to ask him for any advice and tips where to eat, what thing to do in Da Nang, thing to do in Hoi An during your stay.
- Airport/Da Nang hotel – My Son – Drop off at Hoi An hotel
- Airport/ Da Nang hotel – Linh Ung pagoda – Marble Moutain – Hoi An hotel
- Da Nang to Hai Van Pass – Lang Co lagoon – Da Nang hotel.
- Da Nang – All Hoi An Traditional villages – Da Nang
- Da Nang – Hoi An old city – Hoi An
✅ TRANSFER SERVICE INCLUDE
- Parking fee
- Toll fee
❌ TRANSFER SERVICE EXCLUDE
- Entrance fee of destination
HOI AN BASKET BOAT TOUR – WATER COCONUT PALM
Basket boat is very popular among the local fishermen in the central regions of Viet Nam.The Basket Boat is locally named the “Thung Chai” originate from Vietnam and are considered very valuable for the owners which is made of bamboo and are mainly used by fisherman in Central Vietnam. Most of fishermen who are working in the ocean or river really need to use it for their livelihood because of its convenience. A trip to the water coconut groves and back during the day is pretty special too.
📺 DESCRIPTION BASKET BOAT TOUR
Arriving in Hoi An ancient town, you can not miss visiting Hoi An Basket boat tour of the seven – hectare Eco Water Coconut palm water coconut woods with the unique ecosystem of water coconut trees. This place is a relic of the film revolutionary base during the war between US army and Hoi An people.
In this special tour, we would like to bring the value guests to a peaceful, quiet and picturesque fishing village named Cam Thanh ( Dao Cam Kim ) where is about 8 km from Hoi An ancient town.
🔰 TOUR PROGRAM
- You can go sightseeing water coconut palm in the morning or in the afternoon.
- Transfer to Cam Thanh fishing Village. Explore many beautiful view of Vietnam countryside, meet local villager.
- Explore the water coconut forest on Viet Nam bamboo basket boats.
- Vietnamese take tourists up and down in Hoi An eco water coconut palms.
- In conclusion, come back hotel.
- 6 usd per adult (with 2-4 pax/ group)
- 5 usd per aduilt ( with over 5 pax/group)
- 3 usd per kid (Free under 5 years)
- 45 minutes – 1 hour
- Boat transportation and sailor
- Tour guide
- Pick up and drop off transportation fee
- Depart from 8.00AM-11.00AM or 13.00-15.00
- Sun-protection creams & lotions
- Fully charged cameras
- Footwear – flip-flops, thongs, sandals
- Towel and extra clothes in case of being wet
📒 BEST ROUTE WITH BASKET BOAT TOUR
- HoiAn – My Son Holy Land – Basket boat tour – Hoi An
- Da Nang hotel – Basket boat tour – Hoi An hotel
- HoiAn – Basket boat tour – Marble Mountains – Da Nang hotel
📔 TRANSPORTATION FEE TO BASKET BOAT TOUR FROM HOI AN HOTEL
|ROUTE||4 SEATS||7 SEATS||16 SEATS|
|Two ways||12 USD||15 USD||18 USD|
🍀 CONTACT ONLINE
- Kakaotalk (ID is taxihoian)
- Line (ID is hoianprivatecar)
- Whatsapp/Wechat/Viber/Imessage (ID is +84.902.206.706)