TRANSFER TO MARBLE MOUNTAINS – BY TAXI PRIVATE CAR
Discovery Marble Mountains (VietNamese name is Ngu Hanh Son or Non Nuoc) from Hoi An or Da Nang. Why transfer from Hoi An Da Nang to Marble Mountains is special? What to explore at Marble?
- Marble Mountains are located in Hoa Hai ward, Ngu Hanh Son district, Da Nang.
- 81 Huyen Tran Cong Chua Street.
- Hoi An to Marble Mountains : 20 km or 25 minutes.
- Da Nang to Marble Mountains : 18 km or 22 minutes.
- 3 hours – 4 hours
- Ngu Hanh Son as well as five mountains (Five steep rocky peaks) are named metal (Kim Son), water (Thuy Son), wood (Moc Son), fire (Hoa Son), and earth (Tho Son). However, Thuy Son has been exploited as a popular tourist resort because of its alluring beauty.
- Climbing 156 steps to the top of marble mountains.
- Discovering several Buddhist caves. It has large Pagoda called Tam Thai, built in 1825. The caves (Huyen Khong), Xa Loi Tower.
- Taxi – Private car pick up at the hotel in Hoi An/ Da Nang.
- CarTransfer to Marble Mountains in Da Nang city.
- Visit stone village as well as stone sculpture making and stone-cutting crafts.
- Visit marble mountains about 1 hour to 2 hours.
- Come back to Hoi An or Da Nang.
📘 WHY FROM DA NANG OR HOI AN TRANSFER TO MARBLE MOUNTAIN IS SPECIAL
- Save time – You can see My Khe Beach, Cham Museum on the way to marble mountains.
- Save money – Offer the most valued airport arrival service. Be assured that every single cent you pay for is worthwhile with our experienced, reliable, friendly drivers.
- Save trouble – Ready to bring you from the airport to Hoi An by the fastest and ịn the most convenient way. No need to ask around for direction or spend time analyzing google maps or scam buses. Your traveling will be smooth absolutely with our private transfer services.
📙 TIPS FOR MARBLE MOUNTAINS TRANSFER SERIVCE
- You should visit Marble Mountains early. Because the struggle of finding an early morning alternative to a tour is well worth it as you stroll through the caves alone.
- Climbing high mountain gives the best views of the surroundings
- Be careful of loose, uneven rocks in Ngu Hanh Son.
- Give plenty of time if you want to explore the caves of marble mountains thoroughly.
4 SEATS 7 SEATS 16 SEATS
Hoi An to Marble Moutain ( 2 Ways ) 20$ 25$ 32$
Da Nang to Marble Moutain ( 2 Ways ) 18$ 21$ 28$
- Taxi – Private car
- Parking fee
- Toll fee
- Entrance fee
- Tour guide
- Our private transfer services have been used by international travelers and local clients to meet their various needs.
- We guarantee a convenient and comfortable ride to your destination, whether planning trips for business or for pleasure.
- Please provide accurate information about passenger, your hotel in Hoi An, pick up time.