TRANSFER TO MARBLE MOUNTAINS – BY TAXI PRIVATE CAR
Discovery Marble Mountains tour (VietNamese name is Ngu Hanh Son or Non Nuoc) from Hoi An or Da Nang. Why transfer from Da Nang to Marble Mountains or Hoi An to Marble Mountains is special? What to explore at Marble?
🕌 LOCATION MARBLE MOUNTAINS
- Marble Mountains are located in Hoa Hai ward, Ngu Hanh Son district, Da Nang.
- 81 Huyen Tran Cong Chua Street.
⏱ DISTANCE NGU HANH SON
- Hoi An to Marble Mountains (Ngu Hanh Son or Non Nuoc) : 20 km or 25 minutes.
- Da Nang to Marble Mountains : 18 km or 22 minutes.
- 3 hours – 4 hours
🔰 OVERVIEW MARBLE MOUNTAINS TRIP
- Ngu Hanh Son (Marble Mountains) as well as five mountains (Five steep rocky peaks) are named metal (Kim Son), water (Thuy Son), wood (Moc Son), fire (Hoa Son), and earth (Tho Son). However, Thuy Son has been exploited as a popular tourist resort because of its alluring beauty.
- Climbing 156 steps to the top of marble mountains.
- Discovering several Buddhist caves. It has large Pagoda called Tam Thai, built in 1825. The caves (Huyen Khong), Xa Loi Tower.
- Taxi – Private car pick up at the hotel in Hoi An/ Da Nang.
- Car transfer to Marble Mountains (Ngu Hanh Son or Non Nuoc) in Da Nang city.
- Visit stone village as well as stone sculpture making and stone-cutting crafts.
- Visit marble mountains about 1 hour to 2 hours.
- Come back to Hoi An or Da Nang.
📘 WHY FROM DA NANG OR HOI AN TRANSFER TO MARBLE MOUNTAINS IS SPECIAL
- Save time – You can see My Khe Beach, Cham Museum on the way to marble mountains.
- Save money – Offer the most valued airport arrival service. Be assured that every single cent you pay for is worthwhile with our experienced, reliable, friendly drivers.
- Save trouble – Ready to bring you from the airport to Hoi An by the fastest and ịn the most convenient way. No need to ask around for direction or spend time analyzing google maps or scam buses. Your traveling will be smooth absolutely with our private transfer services.
📙 TIPS FOR MARBLE MOUNTAINS TRANSFER SERIVCE
- You should visit Marble Mountains early. Because the struggle of finding an early morning alternative to a tour is well worth it as you stroll through the caves alone.
- Climbing high mountain gives the best views of the surroundings
- Be careful of loose, uneven rocks in Ngu Hanh Son.
- Give plenty of time if you want to explore the caves of marble mountains thoroughly.
4 SEATS 7 SEATS 16 SEATS
Hoi An to Marble Moutain ( 2 Ways ) 20$ 25$ 32$
Da Nang to Marble Moutain ( 2 Ways ) 18$ 21$ 28$
- Taxi – Private car
- Parking fee of Marble Mountains
- Toll fee
- Entrance fee
- Tour guide
🛠 POLICY OF MARBLE MOUNTAINS TOUR
- Please extra charge when you add more stop attraction far away fixed schedule
- Follow same fixed schedule, please confirm us before change your trip
- Pay in cash upon your arrival ( USD or VND, 1 USD ~ 23.000 VND)
- Our private transfer to marble mountains have been used by international travelers and local clients to meet their various needs.
- We guarantee a convenient and comfortable ride to your destination, whether planning trips for business or for pleasure.
- Please provide accurate information about passenger, your hotel in Hoi An, pick up time.
- Additional charges will apply for drop-off to hotels outside the city center.
📒 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION ABOUT MARBLE MOUNTAINS
Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hoi An to Marble Mountains (Ngu Hanh Son) Danang?
- You can choose your departure time and your favorite destinations and we want to make sure you have enough time to visit at your chosen locations. Normally, my driver will wait 1-2 hours during tour. Extra 5 usd per hour.
How long do you need at Marble Mountain?
- Enough time about 1 hour to 2 hours for getting to the Marble Mountains. The entrance is a short distance from the road.
What should I wear for climbing Non Nuoc?
- Lightweight tank tops and T-shirts are good things to wear. Wear comfortable, closed-toe walking shoes to protect your feet when sightseeing in top of mountain.