EXCHANGE MONEY IN DA NANG HOI AN
” Exchange money in Da Nang Hoi An – Tips to do when you travel in Central coast of Viet Nam. Tourist don’t know Where to exchange your money or How to exchange? Where to have good currency?. Reliable Places To Exchange Money in Da Nang? You should take a deep breath before counting as you may feel a little overwhelmed with the multiple zeroes on the notes. Here are some tips or bank branches that travelers can come to exchange money. Fun facts and tips about Vietnamese Currency “
🔰 DESCRIPTION GUIDE TO PAY FOR PURCHASES
- The official currency of Vietnamese Currency : VND (Viet Nam Dong).
- Which currency (money) you should be used when you go to a specific country is one of the most important subjects travelers should research before visiting, because you’re not going to get too far without knowing which currency is most commonly accepted.
- If this is the case, you might ask why the prices for so many things in Vietnam (e.g accommodation and tours), are listed in US dollars (USD)? The main reason is for comparison purposes, seeing as few people would understand how the Vietnamese Dong compares with their own country’s currency. Whereas most people would have an understanding of how their currency compares to the USD.
- Even though some shops still accept USD and credit cards, it will be to your benefit and convenience if you have Dong in your wallet. Even for businesses that do accept credit cards, be aware that some merchants will add a minimum 3% surcharge onto the purchase price in addition to the foreign transaction fees that your own credit card company may charge you.
- Getting your money exchanged makes the most sense. Plus it will enhance your local experience.
💰 EXCHANGE MONEY AT DANANG AIRPORT
- Many bank when you arrive at Da Nang International terminal.
- Inside arrive gate : There are a number of currency exchange counters.
- There are BIDV Bank, VietinBank, etc.. Turn left when you go outside of security gate.
- Your notes should not be torn or damaged. This is important.The bank will charge you three to four percent of the note’s value or they will not exchange it at all.
💰 EXHANGE AT DA NANG GOLD SHOP
- For those who hate going to the bank, here are some other places you can swing.
- Exchange money at gold shop, its good choice. There is best rate but you have to bring only cash.
- Many gold shops at Han Market, Con market.
💰 EXCHANGE AT HOI AN GOLD SHOP
- Many gold shop at Hoi An center market ( For example : Kim Hong Phuc..)
💰 OBTAIN CASH FROM VIET NAM ATM
- Simply go to any ATM around Vietnam whenever you want to withdraw cash from your card.
- Most ATMs are connected to Visa and Mastercard networks. But do notice that a currency exchange fee and an ATM withdrawal fee will be applied.