BUY HOI AN MEMORIES SHOW TICKET FREE TRANSFER SERVICE
Buy Hoi An Memories show ticket from HoiAn budget car rental. We will offer Free pick up at Da Nang or Drop off at Da Nang.
Memories Show and Impression Theme Park HoiAn would bring visitors a unique and satisfying experience in this spectacularly well preserved port town of HoiAn. Be amazed while 500 performers take over the outdoor stage in their traditional ao dai costumes accompanied by modern staging technique. Visitors can expect a mind-blowing state of the art cultural performance as they journey back in time during the glorious trading days of the Hoi An port.
- Impression Theme Park Hours | 4.45pm – 12.00am
- Memories Show Hours | 7.30pm – 8.45pm
- Address | Con Hen (200 Nguyen Tri Phuong turn left)
🔰 PROMOTION FREE PICK UP DA NANG OR DROP OFF DANANG
💰 ENTRANCE FEE HOI AN MEMORIES SHOW
POSITION ECO HIGH VIP
Children below 1m Free Free Free
Children from 1m-1.4m 300.000 375.000 600.000
Adult 600.000 750.000 1.200.000
Note: Fees include visiting the HoiAn Impression Theme Park before watching the HoiAn Memories Show
Map of Hoi An Impression Theme Park, Art shows and time period.
HOI AN BUDGET HOMESTAY
Hoi An Best Affordable Homestay Villas
Accommodation is one of the biggest fixed-costs for travellers. The best budget homestay in Hoi An bid you comfort and convenience on your holiday. Fortunately, these Hoi An homestay as well as villas come with suitable facilities and amenities that promise you a most pleasurable holiday experience in this popular resort area and with rates that won’t ever break your bank. We tells you which is the best Hoi An budget accommodation? Where to stay in Hoi An?
If you’re looking to explore Vietnam on the cheap you’ll certainly be pleased with the good choice of budget homestay as well as villas in Hoi An. Discover this gorgeous and culturally rich town and UNESCO World Heritage Site without the need to break the bank, as these hotels offer great comforts, features and service quality, all while offering rates that are simply too good to pass. Add this to your bookmarked pages to help you in planning your next holiday to this favourite destination on the eastern coast.
Saving so much on your room only means that you can spend more time and money discovering more of the highlight attractions of the popular area, including the old town with its vibrant cityscape that is laden with ancient pagodas, museums and natural attractions, as well as experiencing the exotic tastes through great local cuisines, and enjoyment at various entertainment spots within. Do note that prices fluctuate slightly, especially during peak season.
Which of these budget hotels in Hoi An caught your eye? Wherever you choose to stay, have a wonderful time discovering beautiful Hoi An. Read on to discover HoiAn’s most popular budget homestay villas.
🏘 THE 1993S HOMESTAY VILLAS HOI AN
- Address : 57 Thich Quang Duc Street – Hoi An.
- Budget : 17 USD – 25 USD
Owner name is Sin. He is young. A quiet place, The 1993s is suitable for those who intend to … escape together. It always offers for tourists the feeling of peaceful and comfortable. The arrangement, decoration in favor of the subtle, simple should also be extremely beautiful. A filling breakfast is available for a modest extra charge.
🏡 HOI AN REVERIE VILLAS
- Address : 257 28/3 Street – HoiAn.
- Budget : 19 USD – 35 USD
The Reverie Villas is a fabulous choice for travellers looking for an excellent range of services and amenities for low prices. Located beside famous place that’s Thanh Ha Pottery Village. Cool down in the large outdoor swimming pool. There are also parasols if you prefer to stay in the shade. The atmosphere is peaceful and relaxed. Other plus points include left luggage facilities, laundry services, a tour desk, BBQs, 24-hour reception, and currency exchange.
🏨 HOI AN ANCIENT TERRACOTTA VILLAS
- Address : 141 Le Hong Phong Street – Hoi An
- Budget : 17 USD – 30 USD
Ancient Terracotta Villas is a homestay villas located near the center of Hoi A town, just about 1,6 km, so you can easily move to the old town to enjoy the food here or visit the An Bang beach. The homestay’s special feature is the outdoor pool where you can spend the whole day for relaxing. Rooms at Ancient Terracotta Villas are simple, comfortable and modern. The room is very airy, so when you sleep anytime, it always full of sunshine, wind. Not so sophisticated in decoration, this Villas Homestay still makes you feel satisfied by the way. To arrange the features, the sitting corner to relax very reasonable and delicate.
📚 FINAL THOUGHTS ON WHERE TO STAY IN HOI AN
- This beautiful city oozes with charm. Think French colonial buildings and ancient Chinese and Japanese sites. With a couple days in Hoi An, you can get a good feel for this city’s culture and atmosphere.
- To make the most of your stay, it’s best to base yourself in the right neighborhood for you!
💰 GET VOUCHER
You can contact us (+84.902.206.706 Peter) to get voucher as well as promotion for this homestay villas (The 1993s, Reverie, Ancient Terracotta). Because i have good relationship with owner when you got reservations with my transport service.
- Promtion : Cheaper 15%-30% Room with net price transport service
- Voucher : Book Room with Free pick up at Da Nang airport.
EXCHANGE MONEY IN DA NANG HOI AN
” Exchange money in Da Nang Hoi An – Tips to do when you travel in Central coast of Viet Nam. Tourist don’t know Where to exchange your money or How to exchange? Where to have good currency?. Reliable Places To Exchange Money in DaNang? You should take a deep breath before counting as you may feel a little overwhelmed with the multiple zeroes on the notes. Here are some tips or bank branches that travelers can come to exchange money. Fun facts and tips about Vietnamese Currency “
🔰 DESCRIPTION GUIDE TO PAY FOR PURCHASES
- The official currency of Vietnamese Currency : VND (Viet Nam Dong).
- Which currency (money) you should be used when you go to a specific country is one of the most important subjects travelers should research before visiting, because you’re not going to get too far without knowing which currency is most commonly accepted.
- If this is the case, you might ask why the prices for so many things in Vietnam (e.g accommodation and tours), are listed in US dollars (USD)? The main reason is for comparison purposes, seeing as few people would understand how the Vietnamese Dong compares with their own country’s currency. Whereas most people would have an understanding of how their currency compares to the USD.
- Even though some shops still accept USD and credit cards, it will be to your benefit and convenience if you have Dong in your wallet. Even for businesses that do accept credit cards, be aware that some merchants will add a minimum 3% surcharge onto the purchase price in addition to the foreign transaction fees that your own credit card company may charge you.
- Getting your money exchanged makes the most sense. Plus it will enhance your local experience. In daily expenses, it is convenient to always have dongs on you but where to exchange money when you arrive in Danang ?
💰 WHERE TO EXCHANGE MONEY AT DANANG AIRPORT
- Many bank when you arrive at Da Nang International terminal.The easiest and most convenient way.
- This way is not always encouraged. It’s very high or you will be charged a large transaction fee.
- Inside arrive gate : There are a number of currency exchange counters.
- There are BIDV Bank, VietinBank, etc.. Turn left when you go outside of security gate.
- Your money not torn or damaged. This is important.The bank will charge you three to four percent of the note’s value or they will not exchange it at all.
💰 EXHANGE AT DA NANG GOLD SHOP OR JELWEL
- For those who hate going to the bank, here are some other places you can swing.
- Exchange money at gold shop, its good choice. There is best rate but you have to bring only cash.
- Many gold shops at Han Market, Con market.
💰 EXCHANGE AT HOI AN GOLD SHOP
- Many gold shop at HoiAn center market ( For example : Kim Hong Phuc..). They agree to all kinds of money (AUD, USA, GBP, JPY, THB, KRW, HKD..etc). But only in cash.
💰 OBTAIN CASH FROM VIET NAM ATM
- Simply go to any ATM around Vietnam whenever you want to withdraw cash from your card.
- All ATMs working with Visa and Mastercard networks. But do notice that a currency exchange fee and an ATM withdrawal fee will be applied.
TRANSFER TO BACH MA NATIONAL PARK
Transfer to Bach Ma national park with the beauty of semi- tropical rain forest and cool climate. It is famous as an ideal resort for tourists to relax and explore the wild beauty of nature. It has a diversity of flora and fauna and is the home to many rare animals. Going to Bach Ma, visitors can walk, have a panoramic view of the mountains, rivers, lagoons and villages, hear the birds sing, immersed in the cool streams and see many kinds of animals and plants. Book and have a wonderful trip with us.
Transfer from Danang to Bach Ma national Park by private car is one of the most popular transportation for tourist when they staying in Danang. With duration is about 10 hours for Danang to Bach Ma national Park and return Danang for day trip.In the morning, driver will pick you up at your hotel lobby departure for Bach Ma national Park for day trip by private car rental. Driving about 1.5 hours, arrival in BachMa national Park . When you arrive Bach Ma national Park , there are two options:
1.Driver will wait you at foot of Bach Ma
- My driver just wait you at parking lot. You hire shuttle bus from Bach Ma official to the top of Bach Ma. Please let driver know pick up time again to back to hotel in Danang. After Bach Ma national Park trip, the driver will be there and driving back to your hotel End the service.
2.Bach Ma national park trekking trip
- Driver will pick you up at the meeting point in Da Nang City or Hoi An Town. Begin Bach Ma National Park day trip.
- On the way to Bach Ma, we will stop at Lang Co lagoon to take some stunning pictures of the lagoon and learn more about the life of local fishing village.
- Then you will continue the tour by exploring Bach Ma summit, which is 1.450m above the sea level. Here, you will visit Hai Vong Dai, where you can have a panoramic view of mountains, lagoons, villages such as Lang Co beach, Hai Van pass, Truoi lake, Cau Hai lagoon, Chan May port.
- After that, you will continue trekking to Do Quyen waterfall, a beautiful and majestic waterfall of the national park. Do Quyen waterfall is about 300m in height. From the top of the waterfall, you will have a good view of water falling to the rocks, see the forest below and clouds on the sky. To make the trip more exciting, you can get to the foot of the waterfall by passing more than 600 steps. It may sound as a tiring trip,but it will be a good idea for those who want to challenge themselves. The beauty of the waterfall viewed from its foot is worth your effort. Don’t forget to take some photos to show your friends that you have been here.
- Finish tour Bach Ma and return. Drop you off at your hotel in Hue city or Da Nang city or Hoi An Town.
- Should hire private tour guide.
- You should bring cameras, anti-insect cream, gloves, socks, sports shoes, and binoculars
- Most importantly, make sure you have a good health when taking the trip.
💰 PRICE PER CAR
FROM 4 SEATS 7 SEATS 16 SEATS
ROUND TRIP DA NANG TO FOOT OF BACH MA 62 70 85
ROUND TRIP DA NANG TO TOP OF BACH MA 95 105 125
ROUND TRIP HOI AN TO FOOT OF BACH MA 70 78 95
ROUND TRIP HOI AN TO TOP OF BACH MA 100 110 130
- Private transport by high quality of car
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol, all tolls, local taxes and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Food and Drinks
- Entrance fees
- Additional stops as not mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hoian to Bach Ma National Park
- Hoi An to Bach Ma National Park by car
- Private car from Hoi An to BachMa National Park
- Bach Ma National Park from Hoi An
- Transfer from Hoi An to Bach Ma National Park
- Transfer Hoi An to Bach Ma National Park
- HoiAn to Bach Ma National Park transfer
- Hoi An to Bach Ma National Park by private car
CHAM ISLAND TOUR
Cham island tour is an ideal place to rest and relax for not only domestic tourists but also foreigners now. Besides its beauty, friendliness and loveliness of the people here will also make visitors wish to get back to this beautiful island.
Cham island is far away about 15km from Cua Dai beach. It is a group of 7 small islands, which have been recognized by UNESCO as the World Biosphere Reserve (Cu Lao Cham Marine Park). There is good and cool climate the year round, trees and animals, as well as marine life are plentiful here. On the island, there are precious bird nests while under the water, the coral is marvelous. The island is also surrounded by very nice beaches with clean white sand and transparent, cool water.
🔰 DISCOVER CHAM DAILY TOUR
- 7.00AM-8.00AM : Local tour guide pick up at your hotel (in Hoi An city or Da Nang) to CUA DAI harbour.
- 9.00AM : Relaxing in fresh cool wind and enjoy the beautiful landscape on a Hoi An Green speed boat to Cham Island.
- 09.30AM : Arriving at Lang Beach. Visiting the Protected Marine Area, The Boat Shelter, Hai Tang pagoda and Traditional fishing Village.
- 10.30AM : Swimming and snorkeling.
- 11.30AM : Staying at Chong beach ecological zone, swimming, enjoying your sea food lunch.
- 13.00PM : Packing luggage for return trip to Hoi An or DaNang.
- 14.00PM : See off at your hotel and finish your trip.
- Price is per person
- Transportation in Hoi An, tour guide and entrance fees
- Tourist service fees
- Meals according to the itinerary
- International Insurance
- Beverage in Meal
- Service out of this program
🛠 FOR CHILDREN
- Under 5 years old : free of charge
- From 5y to under 10y : pay 75%
|PICK UP FROM||HOI AN HOTEL||DA NANG HOTEL|
|ONE DAY TOUR||650.000 VND||750.000 VND|
DANANG HOIAN JEEP TOUR
DaNang HoiAn jeep tour – Jump into a jeep for the ultimate exploration of Da Nang Hoi An and its surrounding sites. Explores the incredible coastline of Danang and Hoi An. Get off the beaten track and leave the crowds behind with a true Vietnam Jeep tour. Famous tour is green road by Jeep. Jeep will stop at Marble Mountain, the stunning Son Tra peninsula. Central Vietnam is one of the most beautiful places on earth, offering stunning vistas, dramatic geology, a rich tapestry of history and thrilling adventure. Experience natural beauty and traditional culture in ways that no one else can offer. For the reason that, let follow my team by jeep.
Those looking for a memorable holiday experience need look no further than Vietnam. Above all, a destination made famous by its history, breathtaking landscapes, incredible food and beautiful people. Certainly, HoiAn DaNang Jeep Adventures has explored the length and breadth of the country, learning the stories behind the chronicled history and the local Vietnamese we meet along the way, allowing us to experience places and cultures largely untouched by tourism.
🔰 WHERE WE GO BY JEEP
- First of all, travel through small country lane-ways from Hoi An to Da nang.
- Cruise along war-time roads enjoying fresh sea air in your hair and lungs.
- Explore the caves and temples carved into Marble Mountain. Even more enjoy spectacular coast and city views.
- For history buffs, witness the mystery and capture the history on the My Son Holy land Explorer tour. Certainly, you will get a real insight into rural Vietnamese living and countryside views on our route to the My Son temple.
- For a fun filled family adventure taking in magnificent jungle. Above all, you will see-forever vistas and intriguing wildlife, hop on board our Monkey Mountain( Son Tra peninsula) Explorer tour.
- Enjoy spectacular views, from the 360 panoramic sight of the Eastern Sea to the top of the world-famous Hai Van pass. Join us as we climb the Pass, winding higher and higher until we reach the top, where we stop to soak up the views.
- Following the coastline to Hue, we drive through little villages and along the beach. Stopping often to dip our toes in the sea, chat with fishermen and take photos. The descent is no less exciting and at the foot of the mountain we enjoy the coastal views before stopping at the Lang Co Lagoon.Before we reach Hue we visit the mysterious “City of Ghosts”. Finally the tour at your hotel in Hue.
💰 TRANSFER BY JEEP
TRANSFER DURATION JEEP
Hoi An - Son Tra peninsula ( Linh Ung, Monkey mountain) - Hoi An 5 Hours 89 USD
Hoi An - Marble Mountains - Linh Ung Pagoda - Son Tra - Hoi An 6 Hours 102 USD
Hoi An - Hai Van Pass - Hoi An 5 Hours 89 USD
Hoi An - Hai Van Pass - Lang Co - Hoi An 8 Hours 115 USD
Hoi An - Marble Mountains - Hai Van Pass - Hoi An 5 Hours 99 USD
Hoi An - My Son - Hoi An 5 Hours 89 USD
Hoi An - Marble Mountains - My Son - Hoi An 8 Hours 120 USD
Da Nang - Hai Van Pass - Da Nang 5 Hours 84 USD
- Retro style Jeep
- Local licensed Jeep driver
- Mineral water
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses/tips
📒 GALLERY JEEP TRIP
NUI THAN TAI
Nui Than Tai (Hot Springs park) bring an attractive tourist destination and to preserve a invaluable natural resource for the next generations, such as “mineral water resources”.
Hot springs Park nestled in the Ba Na–Nui Chua Nature Reserve, Phu Tuc Village, Hoa Phu Commune, Hoa Vang District, Da nang City. Climate here is specific climate of Ba Na with 4 seasons in a day.
You will experience a sense of complete difference, being immersed in nature with majestic primeval forests of the Nui Chua Nature Reserve and the cool streams. And only here you can feel the heat of mineral and cold of head water streams clearly.
The Service of hot spring resort is considered as a different product that offer exciting experiences and contribute to renewable energy, mineral supplements. Therefore, you no longer worry about dry skin after a soaking in the sea, on the contrary, you will feel fresh, “cool” because the necessary minerals for both the skin and the body was added through natural hot mineral water.
For Vietnamese tourists, this will be an international travel experience in the heart of Da Nang, gives you the feeling of difference, not simply a hot mineral bath.
🔰 WHAT TO EXPLORE AT NUI THAN TAI
- Hot Spring Park also has Ebisu Hotel (93 rooms), Red Dragon Restaurant and Omi Bistro & Cafpe
- Long Huyet Lake, the largest natural stone bathtubs of Vietnam, Mineral Water Wall sightseeing area
- Long Tien Cave (Lazy river), Water Game Area, Swallow Cave, Son Than Temple, God of Wealth Than Tai Statue.
- Egg-Boiling Pool, Team Building & Camp Area, King Cat Chair.
- The rich and diverse flora gardens such as: Rambutan garden, pomelo garden, mango orchard, cold streams and waterfalls.
- Onsen, Hot Springs bath, Omi Day Spa.
📙 ENTRANCE FEE OF HOT SPRINGS PARK
- Adults : 350.000 VND/pax
- Child 1m-1.3m : 50%
- Kid under 1m : Free
The above price includes the services
- Hot Mineral bath at Long Huyet Pool and other natural lakes, relax with sauna, steam.
- Slipping float on the Lazy River, Water Park.
- Enjoy participating in water games and massage at Jacuzzi pool.
- Soaking foot in hot mineral water.
- Visiting Than Tai (Gold of Weath) Temple.
- Picking up within the campus of park by extremely handy specialized vehicles.
- Virtual realty game experience, 9D – 12D Cinema, Orchid Garden
🏝 HOW TO GET TO NUI THAN TAI HOT SPRINGS PARK?
- From Da Nang airport to Ebisu by private car, public taxi, Grab taxi. Its far away about 1 hour by car.
- Whole day from Da Nang to Nui Than Tai by private car
- From Hoi An to Nui Than Tai, its about 1 hour and 15 minutes by car.
💰 PRICE FROM DA NANG HOI AN TO HOT SPRINGS PARK BY PRIVATE CAR
TRANSFER 4 SEATS 7 SEATS 16 SEATS
Da Nang - Ebisu Onsen Resort 18 USD 21 USD 27 USD
Hoi An - Ebisu Onsen Resort 25 USD 28 USD 33 USD
Da Nang - Nui Than Tai - Da Nang 36 USD 40 USD 55 USD
Hoi An - Nui Than Tai - Hoi An 47 USD 53 USD 60 USD
- Private car
- Driver can speak basic English
- Parking fee
- Toll fee
- Entrance fee or Hot Springs ticket
- Stop for lunch or dinner
- Please extra charge when additional stops as mentioned in the itinerary
- Follow same fixed schedule, please confirm us before change your trip
HOA PHU THANH RAFTING
Hoa Phu Thanh rafting is most Epic Whitewater Rafting Ever in Da Nang. Why Hoa Phu Thanh Tourist Site is special ?
Hoa Phu Thanh delivers entertainment, leisure activities bringing you to a whole new experience. Coming to Hoa Phu Thanh, you will experience the moment with waterfall sliding, boating along the stream to enjoy the beautiful scenery, fresh air and wild and imposing mountains. Here visitors will enjoy the special dishes of mountainous Hoa Phu as bamboo-tube rice, grilled chicken, stream fish and snails… or visit the Tong Coi Village tourist site – a simulation of the daily life activities of the Co Tu. Back to your daily life, you will not forget the satisfying feeling and experiences at Hoa Phu Thanh.
📒 OPENING TIME OF RAFTING
- First turn : 10.30AM – 11.30AM
- Second turn : 14.30 – 15.30
📔 ENTRANCE FEE TICKET PRICE
- Entrance fee: 50.000d/1 person
- Waterfall sliding: 250.000d/person
📙 WHAT TO DO
- The ideal place for relaxation and recreation
- Perfect picnic spot with camp fires
- Adventure games, tranquil nature, unique culture, Thrilling game
- The special dishes of mountainous Hoa Phu
- Great day out with friends
🔰 TIPS TO GO
- Depart from Da Nang hotel at 9.00AM or 13.00. You can get trip Hoa Phu Thanh and Ba Na Hills together same day.
- Depart from Hoi An hotel at 8.30Am or 12.30
💰 PRICE SOME WAYS FROM DANANG OR HOIAN TO HOA PHU THANH
TRANSFER 4 SEATS 7 SEATS 16 SEATS
Da Nang - Hoa Phu Thanh - Da Nang 36 USD 41 USD 52 USD
Da Nang - Hoa Phu Thanh - Ba Na Hills - Da Nang 45 USD 50 USD 65 USD
Hoi An - Hoa Phu Thanh - Hoi An 42 USD 48 USD 55 USD
Hoi An - Hoa Phu Thanh - Ba Na Hills - Hoi An 53 USD 63 USD 75 USD
TRANSFER FROM TIEN SA PORT
Book transfer from Tien Sa Port to Hoi An Da Nang Hue with cheaper price, convenient. Tien Sa Port pick up by private car is perfect for passengers who want to visit the 3 main cities in Central of Vietnam.
📒 DESCRIPTION TIENSA PORT
- Tien Sa port were located on the central coast of Viet Nam.
- TienSa port is belong to Da Nang city. Similarly, Da Nang port is a popular tourist destination with many attractions that visitors will want to check out.
🔰 HIGHLIGHTS AND TIPS TO GO FROM TIEN SA PORT
- Car charter as well as private car or private taxi transfer to Hue Imperial city from TienSa Port.
- From Tien Sa port transfer to Hoi An ancient town by private car.
- Da Nang city tour to Marble Mountains,after that to Linh Ung pagoda.
- Transfer from Tien Sa to Ba Na Hills (Golden Bridge or Cau Vang).
- From Da Nang port to My Son holy land ( Myson sanctuary).
📔 HOW TO BOOK PRIVATE CAR TO VISIT DA NANG HOI AN HUE
- Many transport service (public taxi, grab taxi) from port but private car is more better.
- Please confirm your full name, your cruise ship. In addition, what time to do or contact by phone.
- My driver hold welcome board at outside port. In other words, hold your name.
- Walk to the Entrance of the Port to be picked up (600m from the Cruise).
- You may request for personalized itinerary depending on your personal tastes and time. For instance, we follow your trip and fix it for reasonable time.
- Tien Sa Port pick up by private car is perfect for passengers who want to visit Hue, the long white sand beaches of Danang and the famously well-preserved Hoi An Ancient Town.
- In conclusion, transfer out DaNang Hoi An Hue and finish your trip.
📙 PRICE TRANSFER FROM TIEN SA PORT BY PRIVATE CAR TAXI
TRANSFER FROM 4 SEATS 7 SEATS 16 SEATS
Tien Sa Port to Da Nang 60 USD 70 USD 80 USD
Tien Sa Port to Ba Na Hills 65 USD 75 USD 85 USD
Tien Sa Port to Hoi An 60 USD 70 USD 80 USD
Tien Sa Port to Hue 90 USD 100 USD 120 USD
- Private car
- Toll fee
- Parking fee
- Mineral water
- Border police and security fee
- Entrance fee
- Tien Sa port to Hoi An, Tien Sa to Hoi An, Tien Sa port to Hoi An by private car
- Tien Sa to Hoi An by car, Tien Sa to Hoi An by private car, Private car Tien Sa to Hoi An, Transfer Tien Sa to Hoi An, Tien Sa shore excursion to Hoi An
LINH UNG LADY PAGODA TOUR
Linh Ung Lady pagoda considered the largest pagoda in all of Danang. It is in the Son Tra peninsula, on top of a hill which is in the shape of a turtle. Linh Ung pagoda faces to The Eastern sea. On the left is Cham Islands, on the right is Hai Van Mountain. The most peaceful place with stunning view.
🔰 OVERVIEW LINH UNG LADY PAGODA
- The Lady pagoda was originally built during the 18th century.
- People in Son Tra Peninsula recalled that, at the time of Minh Mang King (Nguyen Dynasty), there was a Buddha statue from nowhere to drift on the sandbank here. Believing that was an auspicious sign, people here established a shrine for worship, from that, the region was stable and fishermen could work in peace during a long time. The sandbank where the Buddha statue drifted was then named Bai But (i.e. Buddha land on earth) also was where LingUng pagoda erected today.
- Linh Ung Pagoda is in the Son Tra peninsula. Featuring perfect harmony between the modern and traditional architectures of Vietnamese pagodas.
- Left me breathless as soon as I stepped foot here. On top of a hill which is in the shape of a turtle. Linh Ung pagoda faces to The Eastern sea, on the left is Cham Islands, on the right is Hai Van Mountain.
- With the Marble Mountains surrounding the pagoda, there is also the Shakyamuni statue in the center, the Guan Yin on the right, and the Tripiṭaka on the left, 4 guarding statues with 18 Arhats arranged by a rule to protect the main Shrine.
- The most popular place for tourists to visit and local Buddhist followers to come and pray any time of the day since the name itself means that anything you pray for will come true.
📒 TIPS TO GO TO THE LINH UNG PAGODA
- Da Nang or Hoi An to Linh Ung pagoda by private car.
- Hire private car visit Marble Mountains and Linh Ung pagoda on a half day. It’s interesting experience.