DA NANG HOI AN TRAVEL TIPS BY PRIVATE CAR
DA NANG – HOI AN – TRAVEL TIPS
🔰 OVERVIEW INFORMATION TRAVEL TIPS
- Da Nang is also a place for authentic local cuisines. Due to its low volume of visitors, residents’ lives take place the way they have been for years.
- Hoi An town is packed with picturesque historical homes, pagodas and street-side cafes.
🔰 WHEN YOU COME TO A NEW PLACE LIKE DA NANG OR HOI AN
- You always wonder where to go, what to do, where to stay and what to eat.
- The most important question is how to have the best trip, but save time and money by private car.
- Da Nang Hoi An travel tips will share for you, tourists coming to DaNang Hoi An some travel experience and tips so that you will have more information to plan a good trip.
📘 STAY AT HOI AN FIRST, YOU SHOULD GO WITH DANANG HOIAN TRAVEL TIPS
- From Da Nang airport to Hoi An by private car ( Price is more cheaper than Grap,public taxi ).
- From Hoi An to My Son holy land – basket boat tour – Hoi An by private car.
- Hoi An – Marble Mountains – Linh Ung pagoda – My Son Holy land – back hotel in Hoi An same day.
- Private car pick up at Hoi An hotel – then to Ba Na Hills ( Golden Bridge) adn finish at Da Nang hotel.
- Hoi An – Hue city tour – Da Nang hotel.
📙 STAY AT DA NANG FIRST, YOU SHOULD GO
- From Da Nang hotel to Ba Na Hills then back Da Nang hotel.
- Da Nang – Hoa Phu Thanh – Ba Na Hills – Da Nang hotel.
- From Da Nang hotel, visiting Marble Mountains, Linh Ung pagoda then to Hoi An hotel.
- Da Nang hotel – Visit Hue city – Hoi An hotel and get relaxing.
DA NANG TRANSFER SERVICE
“Transfer from Da Nang to Hoi An is about 40 km, it’s relatively fast and easy to travel between these two places. My service provide Da Nang transfer service by private car. Therefore, If you are in Da Nang and want to transfer from Da Nang to Hoi An, let’s read these following information to choose the most suitable way for you and have a good trip. “
Our service offer the pick-up and drop-off services between Da Nang city and Hoi An ancient town. On your arrival, our driver is at arrival halls holding a welcome board with your name. Our professional drivers can track your flight then do not worry that he can’t see you there.
Furthermore, we give you his phone number in advance in case you don’t see him anywhere. He is locally knowledgeable, so please feel free to ask him for any advice and tips where to eat, what thing to do in Da Nang, thing to do in Hoi An during your stay.
- Airport/Da Nang hotel – My Son – Drop off at Hoi An hotel
- Airport/ Da Nang hotel – Linh Ung pagoda – Marble Moutain – Hoi An hotel
- Da Nang to Hai Van Pass – Lang Co lagoon – Da Nang hotel.
- Da Nang – All Hoi An Traditional villages – Da Nang
- Da Nang – Hoi An old city – Hoi An
✅ TRANSFER SERVICE INCLUDE
- Parking fee
- Toll fee
❌ TRANSFER SERVICE EXCLUDE
- Entrance fee of destination
DA NANG TO HOI AN
“How to Get From Da Nang to Hoi An, how far is it? While Hoi An is a small and very walkable town, at some stage in your Hoi An trip you will probably need some form of transport. Luckily, travel options in Hoi An are reliable and very affordable.”
Da Nang to Hoi An. When traveling from Da Nang to Hoi An, in Vietnam, there are a few options you can choose. Those options are private car, taxi, bus or, if you are really adventurous, you can rent a motorbike. Whilst Grab and public taxi are available in the area, chances are your ride won’t get accepted, so it is best not to depend on one of those options.
“How should I get from Da Nang to Hoi An ?”
🔰 PRIVATE CAR FROM DA NANG TO HOI AN
Da Nang to Hoi An by car takes around 30 minutes. The easiest and most economical way for you to travel to Hoi An (if you have more than two people in your group) is to ‘rent a car & driver’. If you have a lot of suitcases or have more than four people in your group, rent a minibus & driver. Hoi An DaNang Private service is more cheaper than Grab – Public Taxi.The cost of a private car can vary, so it is a little hard to figure out an exact budget, but this is the easiest way to travel from Da Nang to Hoi An (from Hoi An to Da Nang).
For example: 16 usd from DaNang to Hoi An by Grab taxi. Private car is best service with 12 USD ( Driver is friendly. Car is new modern).
Next you have the option of grabbing a private car transfer. These are especially convenient if you are travelling from Da Nang Airport to Hoi An. Your first option is to simply enquire at your hotel to see if they can pick you up. Once you have booked your stay in Hoi An, ask your hotel if they can arrange for a private car to pick you up. If they can, then you will want to give them your pickup address at the airport or wherever you are staying in Da Nang. But its more expensive with hotel pickup service.
Click here to check price
Many locals consider a DaNang to Hoi An taxi the easiest way to get to HoiAn from DaNang. You won’t have to make any prior arrangements since you can catch a taxi from city center or the airport.
It is important to know though that the taxi drivers drive really fast and I would even go as far as to say that they are pretty crazy drivers! Often there won’t be any seat belts in them either.
For many solo travelers this might not be a problem, but for families, I’m sure you would invest a bit more money for a safer means of transfer!
Also, to avoid scams, you should choose a well-known taxi brand:
- Mai Linh Taxi: +84 511 352 5252
- Song Han Taxi: +84 511 372 7272
- Tien Sa Da Nang Taxi: +84 511 379 7979
- Vinasun Taxi: +84 511 368 6868
🔰 PUBLIC BUS
This is our preferred way to get to Hoi An, as well as from Hoi An to Danang. A direct bus from Danang to Hoi An – Bus – for just 25.000 VND ($1). It will take a bit longer, 80 minutes to get to Hoi An.
The bus is well known as the yellow bus.
Bus services start at 5.30AM and stop operating at 18.00, with a frequency of 1 bus every 20 minutes.Use Google Maps explorer to pinpoint the nearest bus stop near your stay and check out the DaNang to HoiAn bus timetable.
🔰 SHUTTLE BUS
The Hoi An Express bus from DaNang Airport to HoiAn is one of the most popular and convenient ways to travel to Hoi An. The bus is very affordable and the drivers drive safely.
HOW TO GET FROM DA NANG TO HOI AN ?
📘BY TAXI DA NANG OR DA NANG PRIVATE CAR
It would be best to negotiate the fare before going, which ranges from VND 250,000 to VND 400,000 ($12-20)
📒BY DA NANG BUS
Many hotels in Hoi An provides bus transfer from Da Nang International Airport to Hoi An, for about $2-3/each. These minivans are often comfortable enough and carry 6-10 people. Another choice is taking the Sinh Café, the popular bus pass service which makes a stop in Hoi An.
The cheapest bus, though, is the city bus which can be found at 33 Dien Bien Phu, Thanh Khe District, Danang. This bus runs every hour and costs about $1 for one-way ticket. With that low price, you have to accept the fact that the buses are quite old and don’t run fast.
🌅 BY MOTORBIKE
Also known as xe-om, this is the most common method to get around in Vietnam. A trip from Da Nang to Hoi An by motorbike usually costs VND 150,000 to VND 250,000/each, depending on your negotiation. Or if you wish to travel to Hoi An within a day, you can rent a motorbike and ride it yourself.