ENTRANCE FEE TO HOIAN DANANG HUE
List of the entrance fee to HoiAn DaNang Hue – Experience and knowledge are what traveling bring to us, therefore.
- The first thing every travelers will think of when traveling to a place is how much the trip will cost, to be able to budget your money well.
- Before travelling to any places, it’s very important to know the entrance fees.Aside from the flight, transfer and accommodation prices, this will help you calculate easily the cost of the trip you are going to take. Below is an entrance ticket price list for most of famous tourist spots in Vietnam in 2020 as a reference for you.
📙 PRICE OF THE ENTRANCE FEE TICKET IN HUE
- Hue Imperial Palace (Imperial City – Hue Museum of Royal Antiquities) – 200.000 VND
- Tombs: Minh Mang, Tu Duc, Khai Dinh – 150.000 VND/tomb
- Gia Long, Thieu Tri, Dong Khanh Tomb – 50.000 VND/tomb
- Hon Chen, An Dinh Palace / Nam Giao Esplanade – 30.000 VND
- Thanh Toan Bridge – 20.000 VND
📙 PRICE OF THE ENTRY FEE IN DA NANG
- Cable car to Ba Na hills – 750.000 VND ( free under 1m), buffet about 255.000 VND (Kid – 128.000 VND)
- Lift 2 ways to Marble Mountain – 30.000 VND
- Am Phu cave in Marble Mountains – 40.000 VND
- Cham museum – 40.000 VND
- Linh Ung pagoda – Free
- Hot Spring Park – 300.000 VND
- Hoa Phu Thanh – 250.000 VND
📙 PRICE OF THE ENTRANCE FEE IN HOIAN
- HoiAn ancient town – 120.000 VND
- Thanh Ha Pottery Village – 150.000 VND
- Tra Que village – 20.000 VND
- Impression theme park 400.000 VND – 900.000 VND
- Water Puppet show 80.000 VND for adult or 40.000 VND for kid
- Basket boat tour in Cam Thanh Village 5 USD – 10 USD depend company
📔 ENTRANCE FEE OF VINPEARL LAND NAM HOI AN
- Elderly over 60 years old : 330.000 VND
- Guest under 100cm-140cm tall : 450.000 VND
- Guest above 140cm : 550.000 VND
- After 17.00, guest under 100cm-140cm tall : 100.000 VND
- After 17.00, guest above 140cm : 200.000 VND
📒 ENTRANCE FEE TICKET OF MY SON HOLY LAND
- 150.000 VND per pax
📚 FREQUENTLY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ABOUT ATTRACTIONS
What Does The Hoi An Old Town Ticket Cover?
- The ticket allows you walking access to the all the streets within the Hoi An Old Town district, and admission to a number of historic buildings, also referred to as sightseeing places, including heritage buildings, as well as museums and a theatrical performance. Therefore each ticket allows you entrance to five sightseeing places. After that, if you wish to visit more than five, you will need to purchase additional tickets. Most ticketed buildings or monuments will have official ticket collectors manning the entry.
Where to Buy Hoi An Old Town Tickets? Locations of ticket stalls?
- Nguyen Thi Minh Khai street and Hem 19 Hung Vuong street intersection, near Wellspring Cafe
Cong Nu Ngoc Hoa street, across the intersection from Cabanon restaurant
- Duong Cao Hong Lanh street on An Hoi island, near Song Hoai Square Bridge
- Duong Cao Hong Lanh street on An Hoi island, near An Hoi bridge
- Phan Chu Trinh street and Hai Ba Trung street intersection
- Tran Phu street (northwest end of the street), south of Phan Chu Trinh street intersection
- Tran Phu street and Bach Dang street intersection, near the Japanese Bridge
- Le Loi street and Tran Phu street intersection
- Tran Phu street and Nguyen Hue street intersection
- Tran Phu street and Hoang Dieu street intersection (Tourist Information Centre)
- Bach Dang street and Hoang Van Thu street intersection