NUI THAN TAI
Nui Than Tai (Hot Springs park) bring an attractive tourist destination and to preserve a invaluable natural resource for the next generations, such as “mineral water resources”.
Hot springs Park nestled in the Ba Na–Nui Chua Nature Reserve, Phu Tuc Village, Hoa Phu Commune, Hoa Vang District, Da nang City. Climate here is specific climate of Ba Na with 4 seasons in a day.
You will experience a sense of complete difference, being immersed in nature with majestic primeval forests of the Nui Chua Nature Reserve and the cool streams. And only here you can feel the heat of mineral and cold of head water streams clearly.
The Service of hot spring resort is considered as a different product that offer exciting experiences and contribute to renewable energy, mineral supplements. Therefore, you no longer worry about dry skin after a soaking in the sea, on the contrary, you will feel fresh, “cool” because the necessary minerals for both the skin and the body was added through natural hot mineral water.
For Vietnamese tourists, this will be an international travel experience in the heart of Da Nang, gives you the feeling of difference, not simply a hot mineral bath.
🔰 WHAT TO EXPLORE AT NUI THAN TAI
- Hot Spring Park also has Ebisu Hotel (93 rooms), Red Dragon Restaurant and Omi Bistro & Cafpe
- Long Huyet Lake, the largest natural stone bathtubs of Vietnam, Mineral Water Wall sightseeing area
- Long Tien Cave (Lazy river), Water Game Area, Swallow Cave, Son Than Temple, God of Wealth Than Tai Statue.
- Egg-Boiling Pool, Team Building & Camp Area, King Cat Chair.
- The rich and diverse flora gardens such as: Rambutan garden, pomelo garden, mango orchard, cold streams and waterfalls.
- Onsen, Hot Springs bath, Omi Day Spa.
📙 ENTRANCE FEE OF HOT SPRINGS PARK
- Adults : 350.000 VND/pax
- Child 1m-1.3m : 50%
- Kid under 1m : Free
The above price includes the services
- Hot Mineral bath at Long Huyet Pool and other natural lakes, relax with sauna, steam.
- Slipping float on the Lazy River, Water Park.
- Enjoy participating in water games and massage at Jacuzzi pool.
- Soaking foot in hot mineral water.
- Visiting Than Tai (Gold of Weath) Temple.
- Picking up within the campus of park by extremely handy specialized vehicles.
- Virtual realty game experience, 9D – 12D Cinema, Orchid Garden
🏝 HOW TO GET TO NUI THAN TAI HOT SPRINGS PARK?
- From Da Nang airport to Ebisu by private car, public taxi, Grab taxi. Its far away about 1 hour by car.
- Whole day from Da Nang to Nui Than Tai by private car
- From Hoi An to Nui Than Tai, its about 1 hour and 15 minutes by car.
💰 PRICE FROM DA NANG HOI AN TO HOT SPRINGS PARK BY PRIVATE CAR
|TRANSFER||4 SEATS||7 SEATS||16 SEATS|
|Da Nang - Ebisu Onsen Resort||18 USD||21 USD||27 USD|
|Hoi An - Ebisu Onsen Resort||25 USD||28 USD||33 USD|
|Da Nang - Nui Than Tai - Da Nang||36 USD||40 USD||55 USD|
|Hoi An - Nui Than Tai - Hoi An||47 USD||53 USD||60 USD|